When purchasing ticket from the G7 EVENTS website or subscribing to one of our lists, you are given the option to join our Subscriber Database. Customers who opt to be included in the G7 Subscriber Database and are agreeing to receive news and promotional information from G7 EVENTS, Event & Group Sponsors and Event Organising Partners.
Any data collected will be retained exclusively in our database and not transferred or passed on to any third parties. Any material sent to you will sent be through G7 EVENTS. No member information will be disclosed to any of our Event & Group Sponsors and Event Organising Partners. If you do not wish to receive promotional material from our sponsors and partners, kindly leave the checkbox un-ticked.
All transactions/orders carried out on this website are concluded in English.
- G7 EVENTS reserves the right to refuse to accept any User, Buyer or request for purchase of tickets made to it.
- A Buyer shall be allowed to purchase a maximum number of 10 tickets per order. A Buyer may make multiple orders.
- Buyers must be over the age of 17 to purchase an event ticket.
- The price of a ticket is that quoted on the event page. The price includes value added tax.
- Event tickets are not posted to Buyers. A Buyer will receive his/her tickets through electronic mail at the email address provided by the Buyer during the ticket purchasing process.
- Buyers are advised to check their tickets on purchase. Mistakes cannot always be rectified, and at times can only be rectified at a charge.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. Buyers can re-send their ticket by logging into the SHOWSHAPPENING.com dashboard and re-send it to any email address.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Event page; tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded or cancelled after purchase.
- Unless otherwise stated in an email or in writing: In placing an order Buyer agrees that the event tickets are for personal use only and cannot be resold or transferred. Where it is suspected that the holder of tickets is attempting to resell these, the tickets may be invalidated and the holder of any such tickets refused entry into the venue.
- Any change in relation to an event will be communicated through the G7 EVENTS website and the G7 EVENTS Facebook Page.
- Buyers are to ensure that any information provided by them is correct. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inform G7 EVENTS or SHOWSHAPPENING of any change in the details he/she has provided G7 EVENTS or SHOWSHAPPENING on Buyer’s account. G7 EVENTS and SHOWSHAPPENING are not responsible for any incorrect Buyer information entered.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. It is up to Buyer to check any changes made from time to time. The terms and conditions in force at the time one makes a request for tickets shall be the applicable terms and conditions for that transaction.
- Communication with Buyers will be through electronic mail or by posting notices on the G7 website and/or Facebook Page. A Buyer agrees that electronic means of communication and all other information provided electronically shall be deemed as communication in writing.
Saturday 29th April – Uno Village Malta Sunbreak Malta – Club Mtv presents it’s first event in the sun-soaked island...
Headlining ISLE OF MTV 2017 ARE THE CHAINSMOKERS THE CHAINSMOKERS, have today been announced as the first and headline act...
Malta Music Week is giving you another epic event to add to your summer schedule. G7 events and Sunglasses at...